|Minimum Order Quantity||100 sq ft|
|Size||1830 x 2440, 2140 x 3660, 2440 x 3660, customised in DGU|
|Material||Low E glass|
|Thickness||5 mm to 12 mm|
|Usage/Application||Curtain wall and glazing|
|Glass Thickness||5 mm to 12 mm|
Low emissivity glass is also called Low-E glass. Low E glass is coated with a low emissivity film. The film is silver and metal-oxide, so that the glass can show different colors. The main effection is reducing the U value of glass, and selectively reduce shading coefficien, so that comprehensively improve energy saving performance of glass.
Low-e glass included high transmission low-E glass and sun shading low-E glass.High transmission Low-E glass: shading coefficient of Sc≥0.5, reducing little transmitted sun light. Sun-shading Low-E glass: shading coefficient of Sc＜0.5, reducing much transmitted sun light.
According to the layer of silver contained in the film structure, it can also be divided into single-silver Low-E glass, double-silver Low-E glass and three-silver low-E glass. On some occasions, a kind of Low-E product that is high-transmitting and requires very low shading coefficient is needed. Therefore, double-silver Low-E glass came into being. In normal cases, if the shading coefficient is the same, double-silver Low-E glass has higher visible light transmissivity than single-silver Low-E glass. Three-silver Low-E glass with the same shading efficient has even higher visible light transmissivity. Double-silver glass can be used on nearly any occasion.
5mm low E coated glass is also called low-radiation glass, It’s a kind of coated glass, but because of its special coating, 5mm low E glass has better energy-saving effects than normal 5mm coated reflective glass. When the low E glass is processed to low-E insulated glass, it can achieve great energy efficient. It has excellent thermal and sound insulation effects as well as great light transmittance. Due to its good energy-saving effect, low E glass has been widely used in modern building.
Types of low E glass:
1.On-line low E glass is also called hard low E coating glass.The coating is proceeded when the surface of float glass is still hot.
2. Off-line low E glass is also called soft low E coating Glass. The coating process is proceeded after the production of float glass. There are many colors of off-line low E glass available.
Product name: 5mm low E glass
Available low E glass types: Online low e coated glass, Offline low E coated glass
Colors available: Clear low E glass, blue low E glass, green low E glass, grey low E glass, bronze low E glass, etc.
Thickness: 4mm 5mm 6mm 8mm 10mm
Size: 2140x3300, 2140x3660,custom sizes
Features of 5mm low E coating glass:
1.Solar control: The 5mm low E glass is a special kind of coated glass that with better energy-saving effects than normal 5mm coated reflective glass. It has excellent thermal insulation and low-radiation.
2. Low E glass is always used as inner layer of laminated glass and insulated glass but seldom used as single panel, so that it’s not easy to be oxidized.
3. When the low E float glass is processed to be low E insulated glass, it can achieve great energy efficient.
4. 5mm float low E glass can be cut to sizes in need and made of low E tempered glass, low E laminated glass, low E insulated glass.
1. Float low E glass an be cut to size and used for windows.
2. Low E coating glass can be used as insulated glass curtain wall, glass facade,etc.
3. Low E float glass can be processed to be tempered low E glass, low E laminated glass or low E insulated glass. The low E double glass is widely used in modern building, especially low E insulated glass, because of its best energy-saving effect.